|An "Even Steven" Holiday Special|
|Season 01, Episode 16|
|Air date:||December 10, 2001|
|Written by:||Emily Kapnek|
|Directed by:||Carol Millican|
|Previous Episode:||Deja Who?|
|Next Episode:||Piece of My Heart|
An "Even Steven" Holiday special is the sixteenth episode of the first season which was broadcast on December 10, 2001.
Ginger discovers that she's one quarter Jewish. She decides to celebrate with a Hanukkah party and turns her back on Dodie's Christmas party, which upsets Dodie. She then decides to throw a party as an "even steven" holiday party. Meanwhile, Hoodsey finds out that the reason Carl doesn't believe in Santa Claus is because he used to wish that his father would come home for Christmas, and he never did. Hoodsey tells a street corner Santa, who is really Jonas, about this and Jonas decides to pay his family a visit.
- Ginger Foutley
- Dodie Bishop
- Macie Lightfoot
- Carl Foutley
- Hoodsey Bishop
- Lois Foutley
- Darren Patterson
- Courtney Gripling (cameo)
- Miranda Killgallen (cameo)
- Dave Bishop
- Brandon Higsby
- Mipsy Mipson (cameo)
- Lonnie (cameo in the library)
- Ms. Zorski
- Joann Bishop
- Jonas Foutley
- Dwayne Cochran
- Mr. Patterson
- Santa Claus #2
- Mrs. Patterson
- Mitchey Mekelburg
- Will Patterson
Carl: Ah, it's a clever trap indeed. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. Lois: (passively) Don't I know it.
Ginger: (talking on the phone) I might even change my name to something more Jewish sounding. Macie: Jada Mada Foutley.
Carl: (eating snowflakes) Ew, tastes like snakes.
- This is the second holiday theme episode.
- This is the first time we see Jonas Foutley.
- This episode got paired up with the Invader ZIM episode "The Most Horrible X-Mas Ever!" when it first aired on the Nickelodeon Christmas block.
- Hoodsey mentions New York City's popular holiday parade Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- The Miracle on 34th Street is mentioned, which is also filmed at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- This episode shares a similar theme with the Disney's Pepper Ann episode A Kosher Christmas.