|Season 2, Episode 15|
|Air date:||June 2, 2002|
|Written by:||Story by Emily Kapnek & Erin Ehrlich. Teleplay by Erin Ehrlich.|
|Directed by:||Ron Noble|
|Previous Episode:||New Girl in Town|
|Next Episode:||Mommie Nearest|
Ginger's Solo is the fifteenth episode (35th overall) of the second season which was broadcast on June 2, 2002.
The Meaning of Life Lesson
"I suppose you could say I went on this trip to find something I lost. But I ended up almost losing something I found." - Ginger Foutley.
The Lucky Jr. High band is going to perform at Sasha's school in Heathered Hills. Ginger takes this opportunity to go with the band (playing the triangle in the performance). But as it turns out, Sasha already has a girlfriend. Meanwhile, Carl tries to raise money by fooling people into thinking he's a psychic.
- Ginger Foutley
- Carl Foutley
- Macie Lightfoot
- Hoodsey Bishop
- Dodie Bishop
- Lois Foutley
- Miranda Killgallen
- Brandon Higsby
- Disgruntled Girl
- Mrs. Gordon
- Blake Gripling
- Ex-Extra Grande Triangle Player
- Mr. Blauer
- Song Leader
Ginger: What's an extra grande triangle?
Macie: (talking to Dodie) Don't you be dissing the bad uniform, girlfriend.
Miranda: Tell her the truth. We look like rejects from The Nutcracker.
- There have been hints at the beginning of the episode of Sasha not responding to Ginger.
- Sasha explained to Ginger why he hasn't responded to her due to being taken back by his former ex-girlfiend, Clover.
- Many fans descibed Sasha to be a doormat due to him happily welcoming Clover back after she decided to take him back.
- The way Clover is dressed it seems she is going through the same thing that Courtney is, but Clover's wardrobe is more inappropriate.
- This is the third episode where Miranda appears without Courtney. The first episode was "I Spy a Witch" and the second one was "Lunatic Lake".
- Darren is absent in this episode.
- Clover's appreance is similar to Debbie Thornberry from Nickelodeon's other original series The Wild Thornberrys.
- Ginger's New York sweater make it's second appearance, it's first appearance was in "The Nurses' Strike".
- We found out why Sasha was angry at Ginger for her "rich boyfriend", due to his gilrfriend dumping him for a rich and popular guy.