I Spy a Witch is the Halloween special and the thirteenth episode of the first season, which was broadcast on October 26, 2001.
Ginger is framed for vandalizing the school statue and is denied her part as lead in the school musical, when it was really Miranda and Mipsy! Carl is having trouble coming up with a prank that is good enough to scare his mom for Halloween, so he calls Maude back from the dead to help.
- Ginger Foutley
- Carl Foutley
- Macie Lightfoot
- Hoodsey Bishop
- Dodie Bishop
- Courtney Gripling (mentioned only)
- Miranda Killgallen
- Darren Patterson
- Lois Foutley
- Ms. Zorski
- Mr. Blauer
- Principal Milty
- Blake Gripling
- Mipsy Mipson
- Chet Zipper
- Villager #1
- Piano Player
- Villager #2
- Mye Zuckerberg
Ginger: (reading the play)...is accused of being witch, even though she's really not. Lois: Huh, sounds like my high school years.
Lois: Oh! Oh, face it, Lo. It's been a long time since bones 101.
- This episode aired one month after the events of September 11, 2001.
- Courtney is absent in this episode due to her visiting France.
- Darren appears in this episode, but he does not speak.
- The I Spy a Witch school play is very similar to Arthur Miller's The Crucible.