|Voiced by:||Susan Krebs|
Joann Bishop is the mother of Dodie and Hoodsey Bishop and a minor character in the series. She is known for being quite intense. She has a love-hate relationship with the Foutley family, particulary Carl and Lois, she often gets into arguments with them, most of them involving Carl. She believes that Carl is a bad influence on her son Robert-Joseph (Hoodsey).
She's part of a book club
She is incredbly overbearing, even though she can come across as being mean. In the end she just wants the best for her children.
- She is one of the few people not to call Hoodsey by his nickname, instead she calls him Robert-Joseph or RJ, the other person who does this is Mrs. Gordon.
- She also does the same to Dodie she calls Dodie Deirdra Hortense, and is the only person to refrer to Dodie by this name.
- She possibly has OCD as seen in the episode "Lunatic Lake"
- She dislikes Carl and being called Jojo
- One time, we see Joann going through a mid life crisis, like all the mothers of today, whom would act like teenagers.