Stuff'll Kill Ya is the eleventh episode (51st overall) of the third season which was broadcast on November 14, 2006 on Nicktoons.
Ginger's busy high school schedule leads her to count on a caffeine drink, the Mocoloco Frothinator, to keep her awake. This causes her to become extremely hyper, but she crashes and burns without more and Lois finds out and does not allow Ginger to receive more seeing it as an unhealthy addiction. Meanwhile, Carl's disregard for the rules make him think he's inhaled something deadly. However, it is only a fake story that his teacher creates as payback for his daughter's misfortune (caused by Carl).
- Ginger Foutley
- Carl Foutley
- Nurse Betty
- Macie Lightfoot
- Teacher #3
- Hoodsey Bishop
- Dodie Bishop
- Darren Patterson (mentioned only)
- Lois Foutley
- Coffee Employee
- Jake (cameo)
- Brandon Higsby
- Ms. Zorski
- Principal Milty
- Teacher #2
- Dr. Dave
- Miss Zorski
- Joann Bishop
- Teacher #1
- Blake Gripling
- Mr. Briggs
- Shop Keeper
Principal Milty: I run a tight ship now. Ship shop. Hoodsey: I think it's ship shape, sir.
Ginger: (shouting) I'm a pretty intense girl!
Carl: I'm proud of you, mom. Changing bad habits can be tough, but sometimes such action is absolutely imperative.
Brandon: My analyst says you can't rationalize evil.
- Carl mentions to Ms. Zorski (Eleanor) that she was in his living room once. A callback to the episode "An 'Even Steven' Holiday Special."
- Courtney, Miranda and Darren do not appear in this episode. However, Darren is mentioned by Carl when he talks to Lois while sitting at the dinner table.
- Ms. Zorski's (Ginger's Lucky Jr. High teacher) first name is revealed to be Eleanor.
- When Ginger goes to the coffee shop to buy a Mocho Loco Frothinator, Jake from "Fast Reputation" can be seen in the background.
- The title of this episode shares an identical name with the 1971 film This Stuff'll Kill Ya!